Friday, January 19, 2007

The Friday Wrap Up

Can you believe another week is coming to an end? We’re always so focused at moving forward we forget that we can learn so much from looking at how far we’ve come. As another week comes to a close, take a moment with me and just check in with yourself: how was this week? Ask yourself a few questions (and answer them!):

What did you learn about yourself this week? For example: I am capable of more than I thought – I took a yoga class this week and I stayed the entire hour!

What did you learn about your program? For example: I learned that going to the gym 5 days a week is not realistic with my hectic schedule right now. I only made it three days this week.

What did you accomplish?

What can you do differently next week?

Answering these questions honestly gives you an opportunity to really evaluate what is working, and what could be made even better, in order to keep you on the road to success - in all areas of your life. Because while all we have is the present, our future sometimes depends a whole lot on the past.